Having a back up plan is always a good idea, no matter what size or stage your coffee roasting business.
Having a good backup plan is crucial for a number of reasons, both reactive and proactive:
Holiday cover for your current roasting staff
Emergency cover for unplanned staff absence
Planned maintenance cover
One off large order fulfilment
Increased capacity requirement for planned company growth
Flexible & Immediate capacity increase when you need it
We have helped coffee roasters across the country mitigate all of the above scenarios successfully, and
we would be more than happy to discuss how we can also support your business requirements now and
in the future.
We carry a huge range of single origin coffees in stock as well as being able to accept your own green coffee
stocks into the roastery for roasting if you wish.
A few main points to consider:
1. We charge £2.00/Green Kg to roast green coffee purchased from our own stocked coffees.
2. We charge £2.50/Green Kg to roast coffee that you have sent to the roastery to be roasted.
3. As standard, and included within the above prices, we pack your freshly roasted coffees into 5kg silver side gusset
bags with an ID label only. We can also pack your coffee in multi formats and sizes should you require, however
this would bedone at additional costs subject to specification and quantities.
4. We can receive and hold your coffee in stock on 1 Euro Pallet for upto 3 months FOC, before storage charges
apply, these are charged at £20/pallet per week.
5. We impose a minimum 10kg per batch roast size. We are unable to offer to contract roast any coffees in smaller
quantities at this time.
6. Standard lead times for Contract Roasting are Day 1 for Day 5 from receipt of order and roast check sheet.
7. Roast Profile Check sheets must be in place prior to commencement of order.
8. Please consider your roasting loss when calculating what stocks to keep with us.
9. We are able to offer you roasted samples of our own coffees - these are charged at 1p per gram up to a
maximum of 250g, you will also need to pay for the shipping costs of these samples.
10. Doing a sample roast to determine optimal roast profile is a set fee of £150 and includes up to 5 x 150g
being sent to your UK address.
11. If you require custom packaging and custom label printing services, please advise and we will be happy to
quote you for this work in addition.
12. If you are looking for fulfilment of your roasted coffee, please SEE HERE for more details.
To ensure that we get your coffee exactly as you need it, please download the Roasting Profile Sheet
below, complete and return to us for adding to your file. This will then form part of your order for our roasters to work from when doing your order.
We appreciate that every Contract Roasting job is unique and therefore we would be more than happy to discuss your own unique requirements ahead of time. Please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below, we will come back to you as quickly as we are able to.
Please be advised that all above pricing is subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.