918 COFFEE CO CONTRACT ROASTING SERVICES
Having a back up plan is always a good idea, no matter what size or stage your coffee roasting business.
Having a good backup plan is crucial for a number of reasons, both reactive and proactive:
Holiday cover for your current roasting staff
Emergency cover for unplanned staff absence
Planned maintenance cover
One off large order fulfilment
Increased capacity requirement for planned company growth
Flexible & Immediate capacity increase when you need it
We have helped coffee roasters across the country mitigate all of the above scenarios successfully, and
we would be more than happy to discuss how we can also support your business requirements now and
in the future.
We carry a huge range of single origin coffees in stock as well as being able to accept your own green coffee stocks into the roastery for roasting if you wish.
A few main points to consider:
1. We charge £2.00/Green Kg to roast green coffee purchased from our own stocked coffees.
2. We charge £2.50/Green Kg to roast coffee that you have sent to the roastery to be roasted.
3. As standard, and included within the above prices, we pack your freshly roasted coffees into 5kg silver side gusset bags with an ID label only. We can also pack your coffee in multi formats and sizes should you require, however this would be done at additional costs subject to specification and quantities.
4. We can receive and hold your coffee in stock on 1 Euro Pallet for up to 3 months FOC, before storage charges apply, these are charged at £20/pallet per week.
5. We impose a minimum 60kg per batch roast size. We are unable to offer to contract roast any coffees in smaller quantities at this time.
6. Standard lead times for Contract Roasting are Day 1 for Day 5 from receipt of order.
7. Physical roast profile samples must be in place prior to commencement of order.
8. Please consider your roasting loss when calculating what stocks to keep with us.
9. Doing a sample roast to determine optimal roast profile is a set fee of £150 and includes up to 5 x 150g
samples being sent to your UK address.
10. If you require custom packaging and custom label printing services, please advise and we will be happy to quote you for this work in addition.