The Brewista smart espresso scales are perfect size, with 6 different modes it's desgined for any sort of brewing method. Featuring rechargeable battery, silicone protective pad, nano coating resulting in waterproof scales, rubberised coating.
It doesn't only measure weight, but has a timing setting to keep your brewing as accurate as possible.
What makes the Smart Scale™ such a stand-out product is its ingenuity and applicability to the various types of brewing desired by the public. The Smart Scale™ has been programmed with six modes built into the software. These modes include:
- Auto1: This is an espresso mode. Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero and timer start counting up.
- Auto2: This is the second espresso mode: Place cup on scale and time/weight go to zero, start espresso machine and press orange timer button and scale timer starts. Remove cup and time and weight go back to zero.
- Auto3: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. This is for espresso machines with built-in timers.
- Auto4: Place cup on scale, will auto tare. When espresso hits the cup the timer starts automatically, weight is displayed.
- Hand1: This is a pour over mode. Add brewing vessel to scale and weight goes to zero. Add coffee grounds after 3 seconds and weight goes to zero. Start adding water and weight measurement and timer start. Remove brew vessel and both weight and time go back to zero.
- Hand2: This is a manual pourover mode. User tares and starts timer.